Answer – Yes, There are 20+ methods available on the internet right now though that you can root your android ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB without using a Laptop. Answer – Yes, There are 10+ methods available on the internet though that you can root your android ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB .
The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device. The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer. If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM. This flash file helps you to upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone. Stock firmware fix software related issues, IMEI related issues, improve performance and boot loop issues, etc.
- Magisk is a popular Android feature, it is secured by Google’s SafetyNet system.
- The team behind the popular Paranoid Android custom ROM released the first stable Android 10-based build earlier this year in April.
- The team behind the popular Paranoid Android custom ROM has now started rolling out the Quartz 3 build with new features and support for more devices.
- Now, you can avail the warranty of your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 without any issues.
- Here you can download the latest and best flash tools for flashing any Android phone firmware.
You can reset or unlock any android mobile with this Android tool. Unroot or unrooting the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. We hope you have now an explicit knowledge about how to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP recovery, and flash Android 10 AOSP ROM on your Max Pro M1. If you have any further queries, kindly leave them down in the comment box.
- The phone should instantly boot into the rooted OS.
- If you consider yourself a true flashaholic, then the name “Resurrection Remix” should ring a bell.
- At 4th position in our list of Best Custom ROMs for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, crDroid is a LineageOS based Custom ROM with many features, apps, and a UI based on Google Pixel.
- If the above methods did not firmware files work, Follow this guide Hard Reset to wipe all data.
- Yes, both are different flash tools but for phones from the same OEM “Asus”.
- Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Windows or Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Mac and install it.
However, before continuing, let me differentiate between a USB driver and an ADB driver. In simple terms, a USB driver is used to flash the stock firmware on your Asus smartphone, while an ADB driver is used to connect your phone to a computer. A USB driver is required when trying to flash a custom ROM when trying to root or update a new firmware on your Smartphone. On the other hand, ADB Driver (Android Debug Bridge Driver) can control your device via USB using a computer. You can copy and return files, install and uninstall applications, execute shell commands, and solve multiple problems. With Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 USB driver installed on a Windows PC, you can do various advanced features on your device.